- H-bridge based DC motor driver
- Rechargeable power supply
- Basic microcontroller setup
- A chassis from an old lamp with a custom done under carriage made from a PSU's ventilation gratings for attaching parts.
My current ideas are(From most reasonable to less reasonable):
- Buy a cheapy RC car from Wally World or some other bargain store and grab it's wheel assembly(Just kinda seems like cheating to me)
- Try to use a belt system to drive it. (Seems like it would quickly get too big for the chassis)
- Get a mill and try to machine a solution myself. (Mills are expensive and even if I had one it would take forever to be good enough to make anything useful if I didn't CNC it).